Terms of Service
JOMI TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Updated: June 23, 2014
If You have any question regarding the use of the Site, please email JOMI at contact@JOMI.com
- The person using the Site may view, reproduce or store copies of articles comprising the journal provided that the articles are used only for their personal, non-commercial use. Uses beyond that allowed by the "Fair Use" limitations (sections 107 and 108) of the U.S. Copyright law require permission of the publisher. Request permission here by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe your work has been reproduced at the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Any uses and or copies of content on the Site in whole or in part must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, the URL, and MUST include a copy of the copyright notice.
- The Journal of Medical Insight name and logo design are trademarks of The Journal of Medical Insight. Any use of said trademarks in connection with the sale, distribution, or advertising of any goods or services is strictly prohibited.
- Personal accounts and/or passwords may not be shared. You may not impersonate any other Site user.
- The Journal of Medical Insight, Inc. reserves the right to suspend, terminate or prevent your registration at our sole discretion if we consider you to have breached or will breach these Terms and Conditions of Use, or someone has reported abuse.
- The Journal of Medical Insight will not share registration information or usage statistics of our users with any third party without express permission. The Journal of Medical Insight reserves the right to display the names of subscribed institutions.
- The Journal of Medical Insight, Inc. will make reasonable efforts to keep the Site available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, as a result of technical failures, routine maintenance, or other unforeseen circumstances, availability may be limited and The Journal of Medical Insight, Inc. will not be responsible for the nonavailability of the Site. Users should be aware that The Journal of Medical Insight, Inc. reserves the right to change, discontinue, suspend or restrict access to all or any part of the Site at any time. Reliance on their continued availability is at the user’s risk.
- Links and references to as well as descriptions of other products, publications or services does not imply endorsement of any kind unless expressly stated by The Journal of Medical Insight.
- The Journal of Medical Insight reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use in its sole discretion and to deny access to anyone who breaches these Terms and Conditions. Accessing or the use of the materials following the posting of any such modifications shall be subject to such modified Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the Site and these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Disclaimer of Warranties
In no event shall The Journal of Medical Insight be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the articles or other material derived from the journals, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability.
This publication is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.The Site is under continuous development and changes may be made in these video publications, Site and programs at any time. The Journal of Medical Insight does not have any duty to update the information contained on the online version to correct errors or otherwise.
Copyright © 2014 by The Journal of Medical Insight, Inc.