Rotator Cuff Repair
- Using Posterior Portal for Visualization, locate rotator cuff tear and debride edges
- Evaluate size of rotator cuff tear. Number of anchors used will depend on size.
- Using Superior Lateral Portal, position anchor and drill into bone.
- Mallet anchor into bone and release anchor.
- Using retriever, retrieve 1st suture arm through Superior Lateral portal
- Pass suture arm and take suture "bite" into cuff to be attached
- Retrieve 2nd suture
- Pass second suture arm
- Tie arms using an Arthroscopic Knot
- Cut suture ends above knot
- Repeat with more anchors as needed